Saturday, September 15, 2012

Magical Dishwasher Detergent

Have you ever gotten a really good tip and you just couldn't wait to share it?  I've gotten several throughout my life and I'm always so happy when I can share a good one with a friend or even complete stranger.

Recently I went through a serious search for a dishwasher product that would really clean my dishes.  I wasn't sure if my dishwasher had stopped working right, if they'd done something different to the water so that it didn't clean as well, or if the formula for my detergent was changed so that it was basically worthless.  Whatever the case, I knew I had to do something differrent because my dishes were really getting gross.  They were just covered in the scummy crusty white stuff - almost like a hard water or lime build up.  In fact, I used one of those harsh chemical cleaners several times during my search to just get them back to normal.

But then one day when shopping, I found a product in a little bottle that promised sparkeling dishes.  I'd been at this search for a very long time and was beginning to feel hopeless.  But since the bottle was less than $5.00, I thought I'd try it out.
Low and behold the Angels sang when I opened my dishwasher.  This stuff was amazing!  I took a picture of the bottle and sent a text to my husband and then I posted it on Facebook.

Well, the other day, my daughters and I were shopping in that same store and I just humiliated them so much.  They were sooooooooooooooo embarrassed.  A woman was in the dishwasher detergent section and she was looking at that same bottle.  I just had to tell her.  I said, "That stuff is incredible, I couldn't believe how good it worked and it's the only stuff I use now."  Of course she was surprised that I, a complete stranger, would tell her that.  And my kids tried to get away from me as quickly as they could.

But don't you think in todays world we just don't have the time anymore.  I mean, I wished someone had recommended that product to me when I started my desperate search.  Either way, I'm happy I have it now and I'm more than happy to recommend the product.

Oh, and don't let me forget....it was Dishwasher Magic in a little soda can sized plastic white and blue bottle.  I'm not rating it here for any environmental or recycling concerns, simply that it has removed all the white scale from all my dishes including the plastics.  It has made me happy again!

Have a great day!

Shellyn Sands
Keller Williams Realty
7100 S 29th St, Ste A
Lincoln NE  68516
www.shellyn.net

No comments:

Post a Comment